I am so excited to share with you today, my very first recipe. These super easy chipotle bacon chicken tenders are just that, super easy! I got my inspiration from Joy Filled Eats. The first time I made this recipe, these turned out really dry. I am not sure if my husband overcooked them or what, but I decided to figure out a way to make them have more flavor and come out really juicy.
The chipotle mayo gives these tenders a little extra punch, and they also ensure that they do not dry out. Not only were these tasty the first day, they also heated up nicely in the microwave the next day. I recommend wearing gloves while you prepare this dish as basting the mayo can be a little bit messy. Or maybe it is just that I hate the feeling of touching raw chicken. LOL! I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my husband and I do! If you make this dish, make sure to share it on instagram with the hashtag #candidlyketo and tag me @candidly.keto ! I can’t wait to see what you make! Are you starting your ketogenic or low carb journey & want support? I would love to get to know you in my Keto Support Group!These chipotle bacon chicken tenders are easy and delicious! Click To Tweet
Chipotle Bacon Chicken Tenders
Yield 4 servings
These chipotle bacon chicken tenders are easy and delicious!
- 1.5 pounds of chicken tenderloins (approximately 12 tenderloins)
- 12 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup chipotle mayo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Dry off tenderloins
- Baste tenderloin with chipotle mayo
- Wrap bacon around tenderloin
- Baste chipotle mayo on top of bacon
- Place on greased cookie sheet with bacon end down
- Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit
If you don't like chipotle, you could substitute plain mayo or any flavored mayo of your choice!
Serving Size 2 tenders
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 20.1 g
Saturated Fat 5.6 g
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 133.4 mg
Sodium 424.9 mg
Protein 43.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.